The CUNTastic print zine began in June 2009 and publishes a new, themed issue a few times a year. It’s an exploration of all things cunt, and is meant to be a compilation of experiences, thoughts & research from myself & others. It’s part personal, part educational, and all political. Each issue of CUNTastic is bursting at the seams, overflowing with (at the very least): birth stories, DIY recipes for coochie-related items, snippets of life with new baby Ramona, and articles from contributors on the issue topic.
Where can I find it?
Order online at:
- CUNTastic: A Feminist Art Shop
- Microcosm Publishing
- Rainbow Bookstore Cooperative
- Multnomah County Public Library
- Tricycle Zine Distro
- Confluence Media Collective
- Microcosm Publishing, 636 SE 11th Avenue, Portland, OR
- Multnomah County Public Library, Zine Collection, Portland, OR
- Rainbow Bookstore Cooperative, 426 W. Gilman Street, Madison, WI
- Bolerium Books, 2141 Mission Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA
- BookWoman, 5501 North Lamar #A-105, Austin, TX
- MonkeyWrench Books, 110 E. North Loop, Austin, TX
- Tutt Library at Colorado College, 1021 N. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO
- Denver Zine Library, 27 Social Centre, 2727 W. 27th Avenue, Unit D, Denver
- Badwater Flats Collective, 629 Ouray Avenue, Grand Junction, CO
Or send roughly $4 by PayPal to email@example.com, or email us for a snailmail address.
CUNTastic is a reader-written zine, so we rely on YOU to tell us what you want to read about, and to help create the content. Written submissions can be any length up to 2500 words, and any style, as long as they’re honest and passionate. We’re always looking for submissions on the issue topic, plus:
- Birth stories
- Editorials & Opinion Pieces
- DIY projects & recipes
- Cover Art & Illustrations
We’re always looking for illustrators and artists to feature, or even graphic designers to guest-design an issue! Contributors are welcome to use an alias or pen name for their submission if they choose. Please provide the exact name you would like to be published under, and a 1-3 sentence bio or description of yourself, with contact information for readers, if you’d like. Once we receive your submission, our editors will review it and decide if it fits within the upcoming issue of CUNTastic. We reserve the right to edit for clarity, content and length, but whenever possible, contributors are given the opportunity to approve the edits.
- Issue #5: The Tatas Issue, Fall 2011
Send submissions, plus your name and bio, and any accompanying photos, to firstname.lastname@example.org.